Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 6: A Blueberry

So yesterday was our first visit to the OB/GYN. There really wasn't alot to it. They confirmed what a box or pregnancy test proved, That my wife is indeed Prego. They also took blood samples to screen for all the routine things to make sure were going to have a healthy baby. I was kind've let down. I guess I'm so hyped up I was expecting a Black and white picture to take home and put on my fridge. But the baby is too small. The size of a Blueberry according to the doctor. But the doctor said my wife is healthy(Of course she's a Crossfit Mommy!) and all the nausea, and cramping is to be expected. So that put us at ease.

I haven't told many people yet excluding family and a few close friends which I apologize for ; you will all know soon enough. One of my closest friends who I told said something funny. "We always figured  you guys would have a baby!". Great. Is it that I give off a Daddy vibe or were the odds against me (Being Mexican popping babies is in my genes)? Hopefully its a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment