Monday, March 4, 2013

So I'm gonna be a daddy.

So looking through Facebook I see some friends of ours are having a baby. Great!!! I'm happy for them. I wish them the best. My wife and I have thought about it but decided its not the right time. Going on 3 years married we're still getting to know each other. We love our lives and each other. Funny how these things work out.

2 days later.

Future mommy: I'm not feeling good. ******* told me to take a pregnancy test.
FireDaddy: ok let me know what happens...
Future mommy: omg.... It's positive
FireDaddy: Yea right. Are your kidding me?
Future mommy: (sends picture of pee stick)
FireDaddy: OMG!!!! Can I Instagram it?
Future mommy: I think I'm going to be sick.
FireDaddy: From what? Nausea?
Future mommy: Hello!!! My nerves are shot, I'm shaking!

So pretty much that brings us to where we are now. We weren't expecting this but what can you do? Nothing. Just be happy and accept the gift that god has given us and blog about it because its going to be a crazy 8 months so why not share them with you all.

Welcome to TheFireDaddy!!! A blog relating the next months through me eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment