Sunday, May 12, 2013

Can you hear me now?

Today we are 4 months into this pregnancy. The baby is the size of a turnip. I didn't title this post after a turnip because I didn't know what one was until about 4 minutes ago when I googled what one was. So now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about what we can expect from the baby this week. The baby is beginning to form body fat. Its slowly developing its thumb sucking skills and get this, It can hear us! At week 16 the baby can hear noises especially loud ones like the dogs barking. Pretty soon it will start to recognize daddy and mommy's voices. While I was thinking about all the beautiful things the baby can hear I became sad when I realized the baby would soon fall victim to hearing all the crappy music we have to endure. Yes, you too, my son or daughter will have to hear the no talent stutters and screams of Nicki Minaj. Well not if I can help it. I got that Spotify Premium baby!!! I have always been a fan of Oldies Music. Anything Motown and definitely my west coast Lowrider Oldies. I can honestly say I'm an all around fan of any "good" music and If I have a say in it, so will my son or daughter. So from now on, anytime my wife and I are riding in the car together we will be listening to the classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment